Monday, September 26, 2011

Do you know your ABC's....?.......Always Be Closing

Coffee is for closers.

Always be closing

always

be

closing

I love men. I do. But there are a few of you that seem to enjoy sitting around with your fingers up your ass instead of closing.

I don't want to talk on the phone. I don't want to talk all night.
I don't want to hear your anxiety without a view of your hot body, nice shoes, or sexy smile. My mere presence can put most people at ease...in person.But on the phone?

Not so much.

I'm the type of girl that's comfortable with silences and without eye contact you may interpret that to mean I'm not interested, engaged, or listening.

Please don't text me repeatedly without a plan.

In fact, if you want a date don't text me at all.

Instead pick up the fucking phone and close.

Close me.

Don't say "what's up".

Do not say "what's new".....trust me on this one.

And if you can help it, don't make small talk as it does little for you.

Tell me what you want.

You want to see me?

You want to take me to dinner?

Lunch?

State your business. If you're afaraid of getting my voicemail(which you likely will)
leave a fucking MESSAGE.

I am screening your voice.

I am screening your pitch.

I am making sure you're not calling to make "small talk".

Because that's what it is; small TALK.

On a budget? You want to grab a cup of coffee?

Tough shit.

Coffee

is

for

closers.

1 comment: