Monday, March 21, 2011

1-800-BAD-DRUG

Okay, so I'm watching T.V. I could give you a song and dance about how rare that is but I'm going to skip that and push past my ego. *fingers crossed*

The telephone number in the Title of this post is real. It was advertised by a law firm in the Greater New York area as a means of help if you took an antidepressant during pregnancy.
I think the Title says it all here and I'll skip the details. I don't remember the name of the law firm and I'm not familiar with any of their services. What I noticed is....


Women are taking "Bad Drugs" during pregnancy.

Holy Crap.

I remember taking Wellbutrin, a very popular antidepressant. It was touted as the "quit smoking" drug.I deliberated for a week and searched the internet for info. I went against my personal policy of NEVER accepting prescriptions of the antidepressant variety and I felt
as though my life imploded after taking it only a few times. This took less than 72 hours. Fortunately I decided to stop taking it thereby saving myself, my life, my
relationships............and wasting
one hundred dollars.
What Crap

I wish I could get a refund. Do they ever issue refunds?

No thanks to Wellbutrin and 100% credit to EFT:

I have since quit smoking for over a year now.

1 comment: